Submission Guidelines for Honors College Theses
Who Can Submit
Honors College Theses only publishes materials conducted under the auspices of the Honors College. For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Submit a Paper
1. Make sure your paper is in an acceptable format. We can accept papers in Microsoft Word, Rich Text Format (RTF), or Adobe Acrobat (PDF).
2. Write an abstract for your paper. It should give a summary of your article and less than one page in length. Please also select keywords. These are words that will help a user locate your paper through a search.
3. Make sure you download, print, sign, seek faculty advisor's signature, and re-submit the Author Agreement using the Honor's Thesis Blackboard Assignment. This form is required in order for your honors thesis to be posted to Digital Commons.
4. Submit the paper by going to the Honors Theses Submission Page.
If you have not signed-in already, you will be prompted to do so. If you do not have a Digital Commons account, you will be need to create an account to submit your thesis.
5. After you signing-in, follow the on-screen instructions to submit your thesis. If you encounter any problems or have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Overview of the Process
After you submit your paper, we will create an Adobe Acrobat (PDF) version of it and publish it on the site with the keywords, abstract, and other information you provided. You will be notified by e-mail when the paper is posted.
How to Revise Your Paper
If you publish this paper or a revised version elsewhere, for example in a journal, please send the citation of the new version to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be able to inform repository users about the new version.
If you would like to post a revised version of your paper on the site, please contact email@example.com.