The CSD Department is committed to offering a strong research program for faculty and for students at all levels. Our research focus is addressed toward solving clinical problems and advancing knowledge in the human communication sciences and disorders. More specifically, our current research programs involve work in adult language disorders and cognition, pediatric communication disorders, and speech perception. Our laboratories are state-of-the-art and collaborative research opportunities exist with a number of other institutions.
- Aphasia and Neurocognitive Disorders Lab
- Children's Productive Language Lab
- Infant & Adult Speech Acoustics Lab
- Speech-Language NeuroScience Lab
- Laboratory of Auditory Prostheses Research
- Stuttering Research Lab